All presentation at APCC’23 are all oral presentation. Oral presentations for APCC’23 have been allocated 15 minutes of effective presentation time, plus 2.5 minutes given to Q/A and 30 seconds turnaround time between speakers.
Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, please carefully review the following instructions:
BEFORE THE CONFERENCE:
- Know the name, schedule and location of the session to which your paper(s) was assigned
- Create your presentation using MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats and save it onto a USB drive.
AT THE CONFERENCE:
- Make sure you know how to get to the meeting room where your session is held.
- Arrive to the room 15 minutes before the start of the session and introduce yourself to the session chair.
- A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the session room. Presenters are not allowed to use their own laptop which will help eliminate unnecessary wasting of time between presentations.
- Bring the USB drive to the session and upload the presentation to the laptop in the session room. You can also bring it earlier during the coffee/lunch breaks of any days before your presentation. A volunteer will be present to assist you as needed.